There's a Pile of Cash Sitting in Your Driveway!
Don't Sell or Trade Your Vehicle Without Getting a Chris Auffenberg Quote. We're Paying Top Dollar!
The 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is ready to do some serious work. With a maximum towing capacity of 13,400 lbs and a maximum payload capacity of 2,250 lbs when configured correctly, there are very few jobs that you will not be able to do with his truck. Available in three body styles, eight trim choices, along with six engine and transmission options, you certainly will be able to find a truck that fits your needs.
Keep reading to learn more about the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Otherwise, click the link below to browse our current inventory.
The eight trim levels that the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is available in include the High Country, LTZ, LT Trail Boss, RST, LT, Custom Trail Boss, Custom, and the Work Truck. The three body styles that are available are the regular cab, double cab, and the crew cab. The six engine and transmission options are listed below:
• 3.0-liter Duramax turbo-diesel that produces 277 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque with a 10-speed automatic transmission
• 6.2-liter EcoTec3 V8 that produces 420 horsepower and 460 lb-ft of torque with a 10-speed automatic transmission
• 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 that produces 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque with an 8-speed automatic transmission
• 5.3-liter EcoTec3 V8 that produces 355 horsepower and 383 lb-ft of torque with a 6-speed automatic transmission
• 4.3-liter EcoTec3 V6 that produces 285 horsepower and 305 lb-ft of torque with a 6-speed automatic transmission
• 2.7-liter turbo that produces 310 horsepower and 348 lb-ft of torque with an 8-speed automatic transmission
Not only is the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 incredibly powerful, but it is very safe as well. Standard safety features include various airbags, various stability control systems, and trailer sway control. Depending on the trim level you purchase, the following driver-assist features could be included as well: Rear Vision Camera, Bed View Camera, Front, and Rear Park Assist, Lane Change Alert with Side Blind Zone Alert, and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
As you can see, if you are searching for a truck that has an incredible amount of power and is also safe, then the 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 would be a great option for you. Interested in learning more? Please fill out the form below. Our friendly staff is happy to assist you in any way that they can. Additionally, they would be more than happy to get you into the driver’s seat of a 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500.