Adult Kickball Tournament in Cape Girardeau, MO
Were you a kickball playing machine when you were a kid? There is an event coming up at the end of the month that will be an opportunity for you to relive your glory days! On Sunday, August 25 from noon – 9:00 pm, there will be an adult kickball tournament at the Shawnee Park Sports Complex. Keep reading to learn more about the adult kickball tournament in Cape Girardeau, MO!
What is the adult kickball tournament?
The adult kickball tournament is an opportunity to get seven or more of your closest friends together to play some kickball! What better way to close out summer than by spending a day playing kickball! It is important to note that this is open for adults 18+ only and it is $100 per team to play. Players may be on only one team.
What are the rules for the adult kickball tournament?
There are four pages of rules provided, so we will just highlight a few here.
- Jewelry and toe cleats are not allowed – soccer cleats, turf shoes, and tennis shoes are accepted
- There is no roster limit, but there is a maximum of eight players on the field at one time
- Lineup cards must be created and kept in the dugout at all times with first and last names of players and substitutes at the bottom
- You may use your entire team or only the eight from the field when kicking
- All substitutes must be reported to the umpire
- Games last 5 innings or 40 minutes
- A player must kick the ball below the knee
- A pitcher must have one foot on or behind the pitching rubber
- A player hit in the head or neck while running to a base will not be out
For the complete list of rules, click here.
Read More: What are the best gyms in Cape Girardeau, MO
I want to play, now what do I do?
Make sure that you sign up by August 20! Click here to fill out a registration and roster form and return it to Jen Rose. If you have other questions or concerns, you can reach her at 573-339-6737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.