2022 Kia Telluride Engine and Technology Features
The 2022 Kia Telluride, with its stylish looks, unexpected luxuriousness, and unrivaled value, is unique even in the herd of three-row mid-size crossovers. It has a robust engine, reliable safety, driving assistance features, improved connectivity, and a host of comfort features. What is the wait for? Head to the select Chris Auffenberg Family of Dealerships locations and get behind the wheels of the 2022 Kia Telluride. Read on to learn more about the performance and technology features of the 2022 Kia Telluride.
Read More: Video: A look at the 2022 Kia K5
The engine of the 2022 Kia Telluride
A naturally aspirated V-6 engine powers the 2022 Kia Telluride and generates 291 horsepower and 262 lb.-ft. of torque. This powerful engine is paired with an eight-speed automatic transmission with front-wheel drive as standard, and you will also find the optional all-wheel drive in all trims. Additionally, it has a towing capacity of 5,000 lbs. It also comes with a Double Over Head Camshaft (DOHC) with dual Continuously Variable Valve Timing (CVVT) valve train that helps to improve fuel efficiency and power of the vehicle.
Technology Features of the 2022 Kia Telluride
- 10.25-inch Touchscreen and UVO Link w/ Navigation – The UVO app enables the users to use remote features like remote start, find their car, lock/unlock, access the Owner’s Manual, quick guides, and much more.
- 6 Speakers – These speakers are placed around the car to deliver a robust sound experience
- Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ integration
- Driver Talk – it allows the driver to communicate with second and third-row passengers seamlessly by pressing a button
- Steering-Wheel-Mounted Audio, Hands-Free Phone Buttons, and Cruise Control
- 3.5-inch Thin Film Transistor (TFT) Trip Computer – This feature helps you keep track of fuel efficiency and other important information
Read More: What is the 2022 Kia EV6?
If you are interested in the 2022 Kia Telluride, visit our dealership and book a test drive today!