Engine options on the 2021 Dodge Charger
In your search for a new sports car, have you considered the Dodge Charger? With a commanding presence and a front fascia that will not take no as an answer, this could be the perfect car. Also known as “America’s four-door sports car,” there is a lot of power under the hood of the 2021 Dodge Charger. Keep reading as we explore the engine options on the 2021 Dodge Charger. We think that you will really like what you read!
How much power do the engines in the 2021 Dodge Charger have?
There are five engine options available in the 2021 Dodge Charger. These coincide with the trim level that you choose. The five engine options are as follows:
- 3.6-liter Pentastar V6 that produces up to 300 horsepower
- 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 that produces up to 370 horsepower
- 392 HEMI V8 that produces up to 485 horsepower
- 6.2-liter supercharged HEMI SRT Hellcat V8 that produces up to 717 horsepower
- 6.2-liter HEMI high-output V8 that produces 797 horsepower
How incredible are these engine options? Which one do you think would be a good fit for you?
Which engine goes with what trim level?
Unfortunately, not all trim levels are available with all engine options. Here is how it breaks down:
- SXT, SXT AWD, GT, and GT AWD trim levels: 3.6-liter Pentastar engine
- R/T trim levels: 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine
- Scat Pack trim levels: 392 HEMI engine
- Hellcat trim levels: the option of either 6.2-liter HEMI engines
Is there a trim level that is more appealing to you than the others?
Where can I learn more about the engine options available in the 2021 Dodge Charger?
Do you like all of the engine options that are available in this awesome sports car? Let us know! Are you ready to learn more or potentially purchase a sports car? Please contact us today. We would be more than happy to come alongside you are you make this purchase, and assist you in any way that we can.